AMTA 2020 Registration is now open !!
Guided Tour of AMTA 2020 Virtual Symposium
Welcome to the 42nd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
Rohde & Schwarz is proud to host the 42nd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA Virtually
AMTA is the premier conference dedicated to the field of antenna & related measurements.
(in Newport, RI, USA) from November 2-5 2020. Rohde & Schwarz and co-hosts The University of Rhode Island and Boeing cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM BENEFITS
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna radome theory, measurement and design
- Virtual Exhibits showcasing antenna and RCS measurements
- Interaction with virtual exhibitors
- Leading companies in the field offering antenna measurement products and services will be presenting and exhibiting
- Virtual Networking opportunities with industry experts and AMTA colleagues