|250-350 Word Abstract||May 1, 2020|
|E-mail notification of acceptance||June 5, 2020|
|Manuscript Submission||July 24, 2020|
Welcome to the 42nd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
Rohde & Schwarz is proud to host the 42nd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA in Newport, RI, USA from November 1-6 2020. Rohde & Schwarz and co-hosts The University of Rhode Island and Boeing cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna measurement
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and RCS measurements
- Leading companies in the field offering antenna measurement products and services will be presenting and exhibiting
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- A technical tour to a business highlighting techniques related to the industry
- Remarkable social events
- Daytime companion tours to area highlights