| COVID-19 Alert:|
AMTA will keep a keen eye on the evolving situation with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and follow guidance from the CDC on group gatherings. We remain hopeful that by November, the situation will permit us to join together in Newport. However, we are prepared to implement new procedures as needed to allow us to enjoy the technical presentations and exhibits for which AMTA is known. Please be assured that we will keep AMTA members informed about any new developments as they arise.
|250-350 Word Abstract||June 1, 2020 (Updated) - CLOSED|
|E-mail notification of acceptance||July 1, 2020 (Updated)|
|Manuscript Submission||August 3, 2020 (Updated)|
Welcome to the 42nd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
Rohde & Schwarz is proud to host the 42nd Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA in Newport, RI, USA from November 1-6 2020. Rohde & Schwarz and co-hosts The University of Rhode Island and Boeing cordially invite you to attend and participate in this annual event.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna measurement
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and RCS measurements
- Leading companies in the field offering antenna measurement products and services will be presenting and exhibiting
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- A technical tour to a business highlighting techniques related to the industry
- Remarkable social events
- Daytime companion tours to area highlights