Interested in Exhibiting?
You are invited to exhibit at the 2020 Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) being held at Gurney’s Resort right across Narraganset Bay from Newport, Rhode Island.
- Access to some 500 decision makers for antenna measurement products and services.
- Extended break and lunch periods allow plenty of time for attendees to visit the exhibits.
- Approximately 90% of exhibiting companies return year after year to the AMTA Symposium due to the high quality sales leads and unique networking opportunities.
For more information on exhibiting at AMTA 2020, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Exhibitor Application Packet : URL COMING.
Download the Exhibitor Booth Layout URL COMING
New this year . . . The Exhibitor Application Form is available electronically online. URL COMING
Exhibit Dates and Hours
- Saturday, October 31, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for Exhibitors with 4 or more booths
- Sunday, November 1, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. for all exhibit spaces.
- Monday, November 2, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 3, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. . (Note: Exhibits are closed during Tuesday’s AMTA Business Lunch from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, November 4, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, from 5:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. (Empty Crates will be delivered Thursday morning, November 5 prior to 8:00 a.m.)
This year, a separate hotel room block has been reserved exclusively for exhibitors.
Exhibitors, please use the following link when making your hotel reservations: URL COMING
There are numerous advantages to sponsoring at an AMTA symposium. First the foremost, it puts your business front and center of a targeted global market comprised of industry, government, and academia. Attendees range from end-users to key decision makers, many of whom attend this annual event specifically to learn about the latest product offerings available. Sponsorship is a great way of distinguishing your company above others, providing both brand awareness and added exposure to attract potential new customers as well as reconnecting with existing customers.
We encourage all AMTA industry and organization participants to be an event sponsor. There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities are available to accommodate any organizations needs and budget. In general, sponsorships are available for AMTA food events (breaks, breakfasts, lunches and receptions), premium items (full registration welcome bags and logo-items), social events (Monday Night Social Outing, Wednesday Night Awards Banquet, tours and transportation), Student Day or other opportunities. Supporting Publications are invited to support the AMTA symposium. The Sponsor company recognition levels shall be set as follows:
Platinum sponsorship: $12,000
Gold sponsorship: $8,000
Silver sponsorship: $ 4,000
Bronze sponsorship: $ 2,500
New this year . . . added incentives have been included with each of the above sponsorship levels. To see more detailed sponsorship information, please refer to the AMTA 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities Guide. URL COMING
Exhibitor Final Point Tally
Following is the list of exhibitor earned points related to previous AMTA activities as defined on the Exhibitor Point Worksheet . Total points earned were used to determine booth placement rankings for the AMTA 2020 Exhibition. Note – this list includes ONLY those exhibitors who turned in their completed points worksheet and receipts by the May 15, 2020 deadline.