Call for Papers
| COVID-19 Alert:|
AMTA will keep a keen eye on the evolving situation with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and follow guidance from the CDC on group gatherings. We remain hopeful that by November, the situation will permit us to join together in Newport. However, we are prepared to implement new procedures as needed to allow us to enjoy the technical presentations and exhibits for which AMTA is known. Please be assured that we will keep AMTA members informed about any new developments as they arise.
Authors addressing advancement and innovation in topics of interest to AMTA are invited to submit a 250-350 word abstract for review as a possible candidate for presentation at the Symposium.
If travel restrictions are still in place that limit or prohibit in-person attendance at the conference, authors will be guaranteed the virtual presentation of their papers.
Presented papers will be included in the Proceedings and authors will also have the option to have their paper included with AMTA 2020’s submission to IEEE Xplore®.
Download pdf copy of Call for Papers.
Abstract Submissions are now CLOSED
- 250-350 Word Abstract: June 1, 2020 (Updated) – CLOSED
- E-mail notification of acceptance: July 1, 2020 (Updated)
- Manuscript Submission: August 3, 2020 (Updated)
We understand that some authors may be required to submit their abstracts, papers, and presentations for public release approval. Please start this process early so that you can meet the above deadlines.
TOPICS of INTEREST
- 5G wireless technology
- Antennas and radar in automotive applications
- IoT and M2M applications
- Massive MIMO advances
- Medical advances
- Hardware in the Loop
- Mm-wave, terahertz and quasi-optical antenna measurement
- Theory and applications of the measurement of antennas and radar scattering
- Advances in indoor and outdoor test ranges
- Measurement standards and laboratory comparisons
- Advances in near-field, far-field, compact and RCS range measurement techniques
- New instrumentation for testing
- Data acquisition and processing methods
- Measurement imaging, algorithms, and processing techniques
- Diagnostic methods for antenna acceptance testing
- Phased array, adaptive/smart antenna applications and measurements
- EMI/EMC/PIM chamber design, measurement, and instrumentation
- GNSS, PCS, cellular, satellite antennas and measurement
- RF material design, measurement, and instrumentation
- Ultra-wideband or frequency independent antenna measurement
- Applied computational electromagnetics
- Numerical methods related to EM measurements
- RFID characterization
- Radome characterization
- Wearable antenna designs with measurements
- Multi-link MIMO and cooperative channels
- In-situ testing and channel sounding
- Other antenna measurement topics
If you have any questions, please contact:
The AMTA Technical Coordinator, C. J. Reddy